Christmas wreath - silk ribbon embroidery kit
With this kit you use the silk ribbon embroidery technique
to embroider red poinsettias, yellow roses, a christmas rose,
pine cones and holly leaves.
Size = 15cm (6 inches) in diameter.
Level: Beginner in silk ribbon embroidery
with basic knowledge of another embroidery technique.
2,00€ for orders of less than 10€
4,00€ for orders of less than 25€
6,00€ for orders of 25-70€
Free for orders of more than 70€
Stitches used: running stitch,
backstitch, fly stitch, straight stitch,
french knot, lazy daisy stitch,
gathered ribbon stitch,
spider's web rose.
The kit contains:
- instructions with colour drawings explaining every stitch
and colour photos of each motif
- a full-size pattern on paper
- linen fabric
- silk ribbons (Au Ver à Soie) and organza ribbons
- mouliné (stranded) threads (DMC)
- glass beads (Mill Hill and Cousines et Cie)
- five needles (Bohin and John James).
Not included in the kit:
- a hands-free embroidery hoop - diameter 18cm (7inches) or bigger
- a special water-soluble felt-pen
- pins or adhesive tape
- a piece of cardboard (18x18cm, 7x7inches)
and a length of ribbon (45cm,18inches) for mounting the